I offer FFL transfers at my location.  I am a Virginia FFL, so I am able to transfer long guns (rifles, shotguns) to any eligible citizen of any state and pistols, lowers, etc. to VA residents.  Please use the form below to inquire about this service.

The firearm is required to be delivered to an authorized dealer for presentation of the buyer’s FFL license, for authorized transfer of the firearm.