NFA Items

If you would like to purchase a suppressor, SBR, SBS, AOW, etc., please use the form below to detail your interest and I will get back to you as soon as possible.


The firearm is required to be delivered to an authorized dealer for presentation of the buyer’s FFL license, for authorized transfer of the firearm.